Monday 3rd August 2020
Thought about owning your very own holiday home? Our team are on hand to advise you and guide you through every steps of the journey - from answering all of your initial questions to helping you move in!Read more
The Team at Tan Rallt are committed to ensuring that all of our Holiday Home Owners can enjoy their time here on Park in a way that is safe for all.
We’ve been working hard to prepare for your return to Tan Rallt, and we’ve taken advice from the Welsh Government, VisitWales and the British Holiday & Home Parks Association to make sure that we can continue to provide you with as high a level of service as possible.
Following the latest review by the Welsh Government we are delighted to confirm that we can welcome Holiday Home Owners back to Tan Rallt from 10am on Saturday 11th July.
We’re delighted that we are now able to reopen our gates to you.
As we do so we want to reassure you that the health and safety of you our customers, our team and our local community is our top priority.
So we’ve made a few changes to keep your family and our family safe.
We’ve put together a booklet with important information for our owners so that you can enjoy your holiday with us in the safest way possible.
We ask that you follow the instructions in this booklet and adhere to the precautions, we all have a part to play to keep each other safe.
One of the things that we are introducing is our Responsible Visitor Pledge. Owners are being granted access to their Holiday Home so long as they abide by the usual Park Rules and Regulations as well as our new Responsible Visitor Pledge that you can view online here.
Reception will be open each day from 9am to 6pm.
Please do not enter Reception unless essential to do so, instead please call us on 01492 516 652 and one of our team will be happy to assist.
Payments, including for gas bottles, can be taken over the phone. If you need to purchase an electric card, the machine will be accessible between 9am and 6pm.
A takeaway menu is now available, this can be viewed on our website here. For more information please call The Cliffs on 01492 511 633.
At this time The Retreat Spa & Gym remains closed. If you would like more informati on on Spa Treatments or would like to be placed on a waiti ng list for when The Retreat is able to reopen, please call Holly on 07769 187 849.
All play areas are closed until further notice due to the Welsh Government guidance.
Our Maintenance Team are still here on hand to assist where needed. In order to ensure the safety of both you and our team we’ve implemented some new procedures.
All jobs need to be raised either over the phone or by email as normal.
Our team will then make you aware of when the job will be carried out, we will need your holiday home to have been vacated for 48 hours prior to one of our team entering the Holiday Home.
Obviously sometimes emergencies do occur and waiting 48 hours isn’t feasible. In these ’emergency’ circumstances we ask that you open all of the windows in your holiday home to ensure good ventilation and then vacate your holiday home while our team complete the work required. All of our team have been provided with the appropriate PPE required for this situation, we just ask that you remain a safe distance from them while they undertake their work.
As per our Site Licence, any outside contractors are still required to sign in at Reception. We will now also require that they provide copies of their Covid-19 safe working procedure documents in addition to their insurance.
Hand sanitising stations have been installed by both bin bays, we ask that you use these before and after disposing of your rubbish in the bins provided.
Please also ensure that all rubbish is within a sealed bin bag before you place it in our bins.
1. Open all of the windows and doors of your holiday home to ensure good ventilation.
2. Turn both hot and cold taps on and allow them to run for a minimum of two minutes. This is to mitigate the risk of Legionella if your holiday home was not drained down when lockdown began.
3. Close toilet seats and flush twice.
4. Turn your shower head on and allow to run for a minimum of two minutes. We also recommend you de-scale your shower head.
5. Run your dishwasher and washing machine for a full cycle prior to using them.
6. Avoid turning on all electrical items in close succession as this may cause your caravan to trip.
7. Descale your kettle.
8. Check your fire and carbon monoxide alarms as batteries may need replacing.
9. Your gas may need purging due to air locks, simply turn on your hob and once it is lit you will know that the gas is flowing correctly.
10. If possible, ensure your first visit is between the hours of 9am and 6pm so that our full team can be on hand to assist you if required.