Meet our Owners
Our Happy Campers
Here at Tan Rallt, we pride ourselves on being North Wales’ hidden gem. As a family run holiday park where our customer’s come first and the facilities are always improving, we think we’re pretty special.
But you don’t have to take our word for it!
Here’s what some our our holiday home owners have to say –
Alan & Lisa Moxon, Stockport
Terry Delea, Liverpool
Keith & Barbara Cederholme, Wirral
The Tan Rallt Difference
- Amazing views across the valley straight into the Snowdonian Mountain Range
- The first class Cliffs Bar & Restaurant serving everything from light lunches and your casual morning coffee, to elegant evening meals and decadent afternoon teas
- The Retreat Spa & Gym bursting with top of the range gym equipment (including a brand new vibroplate!)
- A dedicated beauty therapist with years of training who uses products from trusted brands Dermalogica and CND Shellac
- A helpful team of Night Porters who are on hand throughout the evening and into the early morning, ensuring total piece of mind for all of our guests
and of course an enthusiastic and experienced team of staff who are on hand to ensure that whether you stay with us on Tan Rallt for one week or for many summers over the years!